Translate

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Annelise Peetre

Here is Annelise Peetre. I used a slider hack with her, to achieve her longer neck, eyebrows thicker and ends tilted, lower jaw lowered, smaller eye width and shoulder height lowered. You will need to download it if you want her to look like I have made her. She is studying to be a mad scientist in my game, but you may do what you like with her in yours. You can use her however you like I just ask that you DO NOT CLAIM HER AS YOUR OWN WORK. If you use her in a story, video or photo shoot I would love to see it. A link to me would be nice, not necessary but nice. Thank you for taking the time to look.




PROPS TO THE CUSTOM CONTENT CREATORS


Blush/Pores:  Shyne Blush/Pores
Slider Hack: bella3lek4
Lip Sliders: #aWT GEOM Sliders and Hermi's Slider


DOWNLOAD

***Remember to unzip to your SavedSims folder***

No comments:

Post a Comment