Translate

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Who are you calling plain!

I have a new sim for you today, her name is Cristi. My daughter feels she looks a bit plain, but I think she turned out great, besides you can always doll her up in your game if you want.


I have fallen in love with her. I have had so much fun playing with her in game, I have her clumsy, neurotic, and friendly, it makes for some funny moments, in game. You can do as you like with her just do NOT claim her as your own work! If you use her in anything a link back to me would be nice, not necessary, but nice nonetheless. I mean it is only good manners, right?







**PROPS TO CUSTOM CREATORS**
without you we cannot create this well


LIPSTICK AND CHEEK PIERCING: IN3S LITTLE PLACE
FRECKLES: VASILLA PART 2
EYESHADOW: SHYNE'S DUAL COLOR
TATTOOS: KITTY KLAN
HAIR: ROSE
EVERYTHING ELSE IS EAXIS



**THE FOLLOWING HACKS MUST BE INSTALLED IF YOU WANT YOUR SIM TO LOOK LIKE MY SIMS.**


CAS SLIDERS: BELLA3LEK4
SEPTUM SLIDER: #AWT
HIP AND BUTT SLIDER: JONHA'S CAS SLIDER



DOWNLOAD

**UNZIP TO SAVEDSIMS FOLDER**

4 comments:

  1. Oh, she's really gorgeous. I don't think she's plain at all - I have a soft spot for brunettes and hazel eyes. She looks very realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ameenah. She's stunning (: I love her cheekbones ! & I can never get hazel eye colors right :/ lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, for your lovely comments. I too do not feel she is too plain looking. I think she is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's definitely not plain. She's beautiful and I'll bet her traits make for some interesting in-game moments. :D Like Vanity, I can never get the hazel eye colors right. They always look more like olive green.

    ReplyDelete