Translate

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Rafe Wainwright

I was bored last night so I decided to make another sim. This is Rafe Wainwright. I got the inspiration for him when I was watching Sherlock on BBC America the other day. I just love Benedict Cumberbatch's bone structure on his face. I thought he has some great features I would love to put on a sim, so this is how Rafe was born. I hope you enjoy him as much as I do. Remember do as you like with him, just do NOT claim him as your own work. If you do use him a link back to me would be nice, not necessary but nice nonetheless. 


Rafe Wainwright






**PROPS TO CUSTOM CREATORS**
without you we cannot create this well


CLOTHING AND BOOTS: CLUB CRIMSYN
EVERYTHING ELSE IS EAXIS



**THE FOLLOWING HACKS MUST BE INSTALLED IF YOU WANT YOUR SIM TO LOOK LIKE MY SIMS.**


CAS SLIDERS: BELLA3LEK4
SEPTUM SLIDER: #AWT


DOWNLOAD

RAFE WAINWRIGHT

**UNZIP TO SAVEDSIMS FOLDER**

4 comments:

  1. Hot damn! He's one hot looking Sim :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad you like him. I was thinking he may have been to different for people.

      Delete
  2. What a great sim, Jelly! He's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete