Translate

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I Need A Man... How About Two!?

I have up for offering two hunks, I felt it was time for some more men sims because I do create a lot of ladies. I was so happy when I stumbled on a post at MTS3 about non-default skintones, I was trying to look for the hack that allows more windows for non-defaults. When I read by HP that you don't need to have that if you have the been patched to 1.29... I think, anyway I new I was up to date so off I went on a non-default dowloading spree! I stumbled on the lovely site That'll Put Marzipan In Your Pie Plate, Bingo! I love that site. She has some great pictures, sims and custom creations. You really need to check it out!


On with my sims. First up for offering is Savon Purcell pronounced Suh Von. He is an athlete I got inspiration for him by watching the NBA finals the other night, I thought, "Hmm, I will try my hand at LeBron." Well, that didn't work out but I did get Savon from it. I think he is adorable.  I hope you do as well. As with all of my sims do as you like with my sims just DO NOT claim them as your own work. If you do use them for whatever reason a link back to me would be nice, not necessary but nice! Warning, I was rushed and was not able to get really nice shots of him, I also took off his dreads I like them but not really was digging it for the photoshoot.  


SAVON PURCELL







** PROPS TO THE CUSTOM CREATORS** 
WITHOUT THEM ARE SIMS ARE NOTHING


EYES: ~SHADY~
EVERYTHING ELSE IS EAXIS.

THE FOLLOWING HACKS MUST BE INSTALLED IF YOU WANT YOUR SIM TO LOOK LIKE MY SIMS.


CAS SLIDERS: BELLA3LEK4
SEPTUM SLIDER: #AWT






DOWNLOAD

***REMEMBER TO UNZIP HIM TO YOUR SAVEDSIMS FOLDER***


*******************************************************************************************

Next up for offering I have my dorky beloved hipster Quinn Graves.  My daughter had said to me why don't you make a hipster? I gotta be honest with you all, I am an old fart so I have no idea what a hipster really is, my daughter has to point them out for me, ah man it sucks to be uncool and have to get told what something is. Lol! 



QUINN GRAVES








** PROPS TO THE CUSTOM CREATORS** 
WITHOUT THEM ARE SIMS ARE NOTHING


EYEBROWS: SHYNE
TATTOOS: KITTY KLAN
LIPSTICK: IN3S - DRY LIPS
EVERYTHING ELSE IS EAXIS



THE FOLLOWING HACKS MUST BE INSTALLED IF YOU WANT YOUR SIM TO LOOK LIKE MY SIMS.


CAS SLIDERS: BELLA3LEK4
SEPTUM SLIDER: #AWT




DOWNLOAD

** REMEMBER TO UNZIP HIM TO YOUR SAVEDSIMS FOLDER**

4 comments:

  1. Wooooooo! My prayers have been answered :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are two very hot men (faints)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how there is best of both worlds. You have the athlete & the hipster ! I also love the name you chose for the post ! They're both very very very delicious (; lol. I also like the hair choice for Savon <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys! I appreciate the compliments. I hope you have fun playing them in game.

    ReplyDelete