Translate

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I Come Again Bearing 2 Gifts

I decided to make two new sims I was in the mood to create. These lovely ladies came from my inspiration. Thanks to the lovely people at Cstyles they gave me some help the critique.


I offer up first today Sherise Kinard. She is inspired by my lovely friend and co-worker. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do. She looks lovely in all kinds of eye colors. The first picture is an earlier one I took of her before I tweaked her hair color and gave her brown contacts. She comes with EAxis hair but you can get this lovely retexure from IO. Enjoy!

Sherise Kinard






**PROPS TO THE CUSTOM CREATORS**

LIPSTICK: NOT SURE, IT CAME WITH A SIM UPLOADED (IF YOU KNOW TELL ME I WILL GIVE PROPS)
EYEBROWS: KOSMOKHAOS
3D EYELASHES: S-CLUB PRIVEE
EVERYTHING ELSE IS EAXIS


IF YOU WANT HER TO LOOK LIKE MY SIM IN GAME YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING SLIDER HACKS

CAS SLIDERS: BELLA3LEK4
SEPTUM SLIDER: #AWT


DOWNLOAD


**UNZIP TO YOUR SAVEDSIMS FOLDER** 


Mi Katsu

Don't let Mi's unassuming wallflower look fool you, she is an assertive, spitfire. She can be sweet as punch but don't get on her bad side. I have her hot-headed in my game and it makes for a lot of fun. Her hair was a lovely conversion by Julie J it is a hair from Showtime it does not require Showtime to download. I do not have Showtime and it worked for me. 






**PROPS TO THE CUSTOM CREATORS**

LIPSTICK: ELEXIS - CHERRY POP
BLUSH PORES: SHYNE
EYEBROWS: KOSMOKHAOS
3D EYELASHES: S-CLUB PRIVEE
ARM SLEEVE TATTOO and EYEBAGS: KITTY KLAN
EVERYTHING ELSE IS EAXIS


IF YOU WANT HER TO LOOK LIKE MY SIM IN GAME YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING SLIDER HACKS

CAS SLIDERS: BELLA3LEK4
SEPTUM SLIDER: #AWT


DOWNLOAD


**UNZIP TO YOUR SAVEDSIMS FOLDER** 

2 comments:

  1. LOVING them BOTH, especially Mi, I love her hair :D I really should jump on over to Kitty Klan, she's such a talented creator :) I positively love Sherise's lips!!! Can you release some more male Sims? I have so many stunning ladies by you lol :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually am working on one now. He is a real cutie. He will be up in a few days.

      Delete