Translate

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Kitty Dawson

I have a new sim this is Kitty Dawson. She is my bad girl, in game. She is a mess. I have taken inspiration from Courtney Love and Kat Denning. She is quite fun to play, but not many sims in my neighborhood like her, lol! I hope you have fun playing with her as much as I do. You can do as you like with her, just do NOT claim her as your own work! A link back to me would be nice if you use her as a model, story or pictures, but it is not necessary. It would just be a considerate and nice thing to do, so others may enjoy her as well.

KITTY DAWSON





**PROPS TO CUSTOM CREATORS**

SKINTONE: JOEDY_76 DEFAULT
EYES: ESCAND'S OH MY EYES CONTACTS

LIPSTICK: IN3S' DRY LIPS
FRECKLES: VASILLA
EYELASHES: #AWT'S 3D LASHES


EVERYTHING ELSE IS MAXIS

**YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING IF YOU WANT HIM TO LOOK LIKE MY SIM**

CAS SLIDERS: BELLA3LEK CAS SLIDER
SEPTUM SLIDER: #AWT'S SEPTUM SLIDER

**DOWNLOAD CLICK NAME**


**UNZIP HER TO YOUR SAVEDSIM FOLDER**


No comments:

Post a Comment