Translate

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dae'Quan Jenkins

Decided to make another hottie. This is Dae'Quan Jenkins a musician. He is fun to play with if you are interested awesome, take him home. Just do NOT claim him as your own. He is light skinned African American. I cannot get darker skin tones to show up nicely in game, they are extremely pixilated. I need a better graphics card. I am saving up for that, but until I get more money I will have to settle with light skinned hunks for now.


DAE'QUAN JENKINS





***PROPS TO CUSTOM CREATORS***

SKINTONE: JOEDY_76 DEFAULT


FRECKLES: VASILLA

EVERYTHING ELSE IS MAXIS

**YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING IF YOU WANT HIM TO LOOK LIKE MY SIM**

CAS SLIDERS: BELLA3LEK CAS SLIDER
SEPTUM SLIDER: #AWT'S SEPTUM SLIDER

**DOWNLOAD CLICK NAME**


***REMEMBER TO UNZIP TO SAVEDSIMS FOLDER***


3 comments: