Translate

Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Day

Hello everyone! I am Natalie I have been putting my sims up for offering on several sites now and I decided why not do it from a blog and then I can know just where they are at all times.  I can take them down when I want and I can add whatever content I want about them and I am the only one to fuss at. lol! I will be digging in deep, making up a bunch of sexies and pretties for the blog.  I hope that you will return again and again to upload.  I love all comments, well most, but would appreciate if you have something too evil to say, please, keep your opinion to yourself.  Criticism I don't mind, but raping me via words I don't need! Thank you

1 comment:

  1. I've just looked at all your sims... fabulous and I love that you say a little bit about them. Fantastic job and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete