Translate

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mika

I have finally found the time to upload Mika. I am sorry for those that were waiting for me to get around to this. Thank you to Dauchs4me for the Hermi lip slider. I feel she was incomplete without it. My rules are the same do as you like with her just do NOT claim her as your own work! She is quite the genius in my game. Her goal is to be a world renowned surgeon. I doubt I will get her that advanced in her career. I have low tolerance for keeping up with the same sim in game. I find myself becoming bored with them after about 20 sim years. lol!






**PROPS TO CUSTOM CREATORS**

without you we cannot create this well


LIPSTICK: SHYNE "SHIMMER"
BLUSH: MODERN LOVER

EVERYTHING ELSE IS EAXIS




**THE FOLLOWING HACKS MUST BE INSTALLED IF YOU WANT YOUR SIM TO LOOK LIKE MY SIMS.**


CAS SLIDERS: BELLA3LEK4
EYELASH SLIDER: S-CLUB PRIVEE
EYEBALL SLIDER: #AWT EYEBALL SLIDER



DOWNLOAD


**REMEMBER TO UNZIP HER TO YOUR SAVEDSIMS FOLDER**

MYDOCUMENTS/ELECTRONIC ARTS/THE SIMS3/SAVEDSIMS


3 comments:

  1. sweet girl :) i like ♥ Join to my blog! I'd be happy if you like it and you will find it useful to create for yourself! Vera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to join. I went to your blog, but I don't see where I can follow it. Maybe you can tell me please.

      Delete
    2. Honey, you can join me. On the right side of my blog, under the "blog archives" there is a button "join the site" I'll be very happy))

      Delete